[Horror] Corpses Of The III Reich *HeartAttack WARNING !!!!* (browser game)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• [Horror] Corpses Of The III Reich *HeartAttack WARNING !!!!* (browser game)

Hello Bro`s and PewDiePie i found a really creepy, good, awesome browser game this game is really creepy. It's a 2d zombie horror game. I played this game a long time ago (3-4 years) i dont know what it was so i was playing and a Creepy guy just popped up in the screen (jumpscare) and i didnt know this game was like this and i ended up crying in the corner of the room here's the link newgrounds.com/portal/view/295668 and here is some youtube gameplay (maybe kinda spoiler)
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      NOTE : im not responsible if you die from a heart attack it's your own risk and by this i give you a WARNING !!!
      ANOTHER NOT : if you open the spoiler thing its a REAL spoiler it can spoil your gameplay really bad you can look out of curiasity but if you do that tip is going to make this game very lame not scary anymore
      Display Spoiler
      You can turn of the jumpscares -- i told you a really big SPOILER !!!!
      ...................__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST ...........

ChairMode [ON] OFF