Panzerwagen's introduction thread thingy?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Panzerwagen's introduction thread thingy?

Oh man oh man oh man.
      Hi guys!

So uh. I'm panzerwagen or just panz and hmm.
      I'm a 17yo art student from Finland and I do things.

I like drawing and playing my bass and singing and eating and reading comics and watching old sci-fi and... stuff. I also go in for taekwondo, yoga and brazilian jiu-jitsu in case that interests you and hmm hmm what else? I enjoy playing video games to a certain extent but I'm really really really bad at them. :D

I made an account on here but this forum is so active I'm having a hard time keeping up with you guys so I might not post a lot but I'm always here, watching you!

Uhh I think that's about it really. Uhh, ask things and I will answer, I guess?
    • Welcome to the community bro, enjoy your stay, be as active as you want! :)
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."