More OctoNinjas!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• More OctoNinjas!

*WARNING* If you don't like reading, skip to the end!
      I would love for more bros to join us! Sadly, for my gaming group of OctoNinjas, i will noy be able to join you in games til June :c this is because my computer commited suicide a couple weeks ago, right after i finished the planning of the octoninjas. I have been thinking about starting this for a couple months now, but, I have had allot going on, which made it hard to do anything for Octoninjas. Originally, I was starting it with my best friend; but, he betraid our friendship and left me to work on it alone. What i am getting at is, would any of you bros like to be leaders of the Octoninjas? Because, if I am able to make this popular, i will not be able to manage all the octoninjas on my own. I doubt any of you will like reading this so, i will stop talking soon. It is just my dream to make Octoninjas big, and I have put allot of my time into making preparations. I would also like to get our own website up, when i get the chance. Sooooo, talk to you later bros! Byyyyyyyyeeee!!!

If you are not interested, but would still like to join. Our public group is on Steam. Just search "Octoninjas_public" I can not add a link, because, i am using my phone.
      Thanks, bye!