Looking for some bros to have a laugh with!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking for some bros to have a laugh with!!

Hey, my name is Nathan, I have a youtube channel just starting out youtube.com/thetechdweller. I want some mates to play games with and I will upload the videos to mah channel. I like playing solo (style bitches :D) but multiplayer brings the best out in me! I would prefer if you had a decent mic. Mine isn't all that great but it isn't some shitty built in laptop mic. So reply here or pm me your skype so I can add you. Just tell me a bit about you here as well. You must be with in 2 hours of my time zone GMT 0 London ect. So +/- 2 hours!

-TheTechDweller Signing off... :D

Pshh. Slenderman n isn't real, if he was he'd slam my face into the keyd n nm uyhhnhbujyujxc67uhu45g8j5frhjr
      fnfunsdjhvmrchuihuchurfhufhmyh­ugtnunmv8m4m3mvye87c8m 943hm3eb vfjhbvdncnerr6e4c45v98484944t8­5h6ft65xdru7yy67u 76yu 7yu76y6t7yt77 6y7 nsnsjaj 2w8hienjwinisndin2ihw8sdh8h28h­8weh8hwh8h2

s

df4mweknmdwu32nsdxcm kdaInijcnkjsdmknvikaef

gnjsd

The post was edited 2 times, last by TheTechDweller ().

• Alright, I will edit thanks.
      Pshh. Slenderman n isn't real, if he was he'd slam my face into the keyd n nm uyhhnhbujyujxc67uhu45g8j5frhjr
      fnfunsdjhvmrchuihuchurfhufhmyh­ugtnunmv8m4m3mvye87c8m 943hm3eb vfjhbvdncnerr6e4c45v98484944t8­5h6ft65xdru7yy67u 76yu 7yu76y6t7yt77 6y7 nsnsjaj 2w8hienjwinisndin2ihw8sdh8h28h­8weh8hwh8h2

s

gnjsd
    • I think this is something I am looking for myself as well.

So I'll go ahead and give you some info.

I've been a gamer for about all my life, I come from Sweden, so GMT +1, I've been speaking or at least been learning English since I was 4 so I speak it perfectly fine, just throwing that out there since you seem like a person who is picky with people, figured that'd help you out.

I recently bought a new mic, it gives off great sound, at least I think it does even though it is slightly staticy, I don't however play any kind of game, mostly FPS games to be honest, or RPGs, I turn 18 this year as well if that is something you want to know, and yeah, that's all the useful Magikrap I can think of right now, so get back to me with some info for me if you feel like giving out more or ask me for more info if you need it.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
    • PurpelPumpkin wrote:

I think this is something I am looking for myself as well.

So I'll go ahead and give you some info.

I've been a gamer for about all my life, I come from Sweden, so GMT +1, I've been speaking or at least been learning English since I was 4 so I speak it perfectly fine, just throwing that out there since you seem like a person who is picky with people, figured that'd help you out.

I recently bought a new mic, it gives off great sound, at least I think it does even though it is slightly staticy, I don't however play any kind of game, mostly FPS games to be honest, or RPGs, I turn 18 this year as well if that is something you want to know, and yeah, that's all the useful Magikrap I can think of right now, so get back to me with some info for me if you feel like giving out more or ask me for more info if you need it.

Hey, I saw your application, I think you are an alright guy. I am not
      too picky with people but I have had loads of bad experiences in the
      past. Add me on skype and we can talk about it. Skype: thetechdweller

What
      games do you have. My gaming pc is out of action for a while but my
      laptop play a few games. I was thinking we could start off by playing
      half life 2 synergy.
      Synergy if you didn't know turns half life 2 into multiplayer.

s

gnjsd
    • Well, I am not home at the moment, I go home tomorrow and on Sunday I'll be gone during the day or something. But we'll see after that, I don't own any of the Half-Life franchise, and I don't know how much it would cost to get the stuff I need, but I can check into it, see if I think it's worth it, I am kinda short on money at the moment since I owe some to people. I have other people owing me money as well so it will probably balance itself out sooner or later.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
    • Ok, Half life 2 is really cheap, £7. Not sure what currency is in Sweden but £7 is cheap here.

s

gnjsd
    • Yeah that's fairly cheap, I'll see how much I'll have left when I've payed what I have to pay.