"Underhell" A HL2 mod

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• "Underhell" A HL2 mod

Mod name: Underhell
    Author: Mxthe, We Create Stuff

Required Games: HL2, Source SDK Base 2006
    Moddb link: moddb.com/mods/underhell
    Website link:
    underhell.wecreatestuff.com/

A Very scary mod for HL2 and a very interesting story, but so far only the Prologue is done, but chapter 1 is in "Late stages of development"
    The mod has 3 Zones. Quote from Moddb:

"UnderHell is split in 3 different "zones"
    The first is The House, each new chapter will have it's own version of The House, with different puzzles, different things to discover and diary pages to find.
    The second, are The Dreams, with each version of The House will come a set of dreams, only accessible via the Bed in The House, during the night.
    Dreams will give you bits of information about the story, and might help you understand some future events better.
    Dreams are not mandatory, meaning you can finish the mod without playing through them.

The third zone, are the Chapters, where Underhell really takes place, you access a chapter via The House, and when you are done with the chapters you come back to The House.
    When everything has been done in the Chapters and in The House, you must go to sleep in order to access the next version of the house.
    That is, when it will be released of course..."

It also features lots of Easter Eggs, so far my favorite is the "Hide in your bedrooms walk-in closet and wait a few nights" And the "Attic scare" ;)
    Since the next update is in the late stages i would like to point out some of the changes:
    "Added an "OnStopLooking" output to the trigger_look, this way the game can tell when the player starts looking at something, and also when he STOPS looking, which will be VERY practical for scare events."

Chapter 1 also includes lots of changes for the house.

It think it would be REALLY funny to see your face expressions doing the scare events in this mod. So please see this suggestion.

I saw this in the list of suggestions, but i'm just filling in some information on the mod.

*Brofist*
    Images
    • UH_House_HDR_2.jpg

56.4 kB, 620×388, viewed 54 times
    • UH_House_HDR_1.jpg

75.47 kB, 620×388, viewed 115 times
    • 2011-03-21_00003.jpg

53.27 kB, 620×388, viewed 74 times
    • 2011-03-21_00006.jpg

49.29 kB, 620×388, viewed 86 times
    • House.2.jpg

65.67 kB, 620×388, viewed 108 times
    LOL. LOOK AT THIS SIGNATURE! IT SAYS NOTHING IMPORTANT.