Unknown Horror Games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Unknown Horror Games

Hey Bros my Name is TheRocker and Today i Found you a list of really creepy unknown Horror Games that i hope that you will Hopefully Enjoy them So Lets Start with the Games :

1: Fester's Quest

Uncle Fester alone is one of the creepiest things to hit video games since Michael Jackson, but throw in god-awful gameplay mechanics and endlessly respawning enemies, and you've got one of the most intensely frightening experients on the NES. And because it's so damn hard, I've never gotten very far.

2:Nightmare Creatures
      Though incredibly outdated now, Nightmare Creatures actually had a legitimately gothic art design that added a sense of creeptasticness to it. There's a devil worshipping cult taking over the world, and its obviously up to you to stop them. Except, they've got an army of...nightmare creatures (mwa ha ha) in your way. The game wasn't survival horror, but the intensity was delivered through the adrenaline bar that required you to keep fighting or your health would diminish.

3: Clock Tower (North American Version)

Where most survival-horror games give you the means to blow away what's making you piss your pants, Clock Tower only let you turn into the Neve Campbell character of the story and run like a little girl to hide. Most scenarios played out like this: you'll be solving a puzzle when the creepy, midi music would kick in and ol' Scissorman would slowly limp his way onto the scene, snipping his giant bloody scissors. This lead to you crapping your pants and feverishly pointing and clicking you way in the opposite direction. You would find something to hid behind and sit and wait until Scissorman reached your location and pray to god he didn't find you. If he did; you lost your head. If he didn't; you survived to live the same experience over and over again. Clock Tower was one of the first Playstation titles I ever played and hooked me on the horror gaming genre

4-Dino Crisis

What's scarier than zombies with shitty controls? Dinosaurs with shitty controls! 'Nuff said.

5: Dr. Ruth's Game of Sex(wtf is that game O_O)

As though an old (old) German woman speaking about vaginas and orgasms wasn't horrifying enough, Victory Games Inc. thought it would be prudent to release Dr. Ruth's Game of Sex back in the mid 1980's, during the peak of Dr. Ruth's popularity. Essentially it was a sexuality quiz, but as a child, what the hell did I know? Before I got an NES, my main gaming platform was the awesome Commadore 64, which for some reason, my family owned Dr. Ruth's Game of Sex for. There were many times that I attempted to pop the disk into the drive and magically catch a glimpse of pixelated boobies, but every time I was foiled by one of my many sisters or a parent coming downstairs. I have a feeling that if I were to have successfully gotten into the game, I would have been scared into asexuality by the terrifying mug of the titular Dr. Ruth.

The Games Are Going to be in two Parts because there was not enough space XD.
      *BROFIST*
    • 6-Siren

Siren is set in a remote Japanese mountain village named Hanuda (Hanyūda (羽生蛇村 Hanyūda-mura?) in the Japanese version), which is described as being very traditional and particularly exclusive society. Following the interruption of a ritual in the forest near midnight and a subsequent earthquake, the village teeters between time and space, with an infinite sea of red water in place of the usual surrounding mountains. The crux of the story focuses on the efforts of Hisako Yao, the leader of a local religion, to resurrect or re-awaken a being known as Datatsushi through an occult ceremony. The siren of the title is the call of Datatsushi, summoning the residents of Hanuda to immerse themselves in the red water, thus creating an army of subordinates called shibito (屍人 shibito?, lit. "corpse people"). The shibito then go about building a nest to house the corporeal form of Datatsushi once it is summoned, as well as killing and converting any living humans left in Hanuda. The story is told through the perspectives of ten survivors, some of whom are natives of Hanuda, and is presented out of chronological order over the three days in which the mystery takes place.

7:Forbidden Siren 2

New Siren game takes place on a small island town in rural Japan. The town is quiet, and peaceful, until one night evil invades, and it's dark history surfaces.

8:Kuon

players can choose between two characters. The Yin phase revolves around a girl named Utsuki. She and her sister go to the manor in search of her father, a once renowned, now renegade exorcist named Doman. The Yang phase centers on Sakuya, one of Doman's disciples and one of the rare female exorcists. She and her fellow apprentices (including her brother) are sent to the manor to investigate the strange occurrences there.
      After finishing both phases, players can play a third summarizing chapter as a master exorcist named Abe no Seimei. This phase is called the Kuon phase.
      During all three phases, the characters have encounters with a pair of unnamed twins. They are later revealed to be manifestations of evil mulberry trees (source: in-game documents) and they consistently appear when you are on the right path; They utter cryptic phrases to explain themselves to the character. They also sing the theme song called Hashi Zoroe, this song can be heard many times during the game.
      In the third summarizing chapter, or the Kuon Phase, the first two phases are tied together. By this time you will have discovered that Doman is the real enemy. Angry at his rejection by the emperor's court (and, as documents within the game hint at, the master exorcist Abe no Seimei herself), he sets out to gain the 'ultimate power' to both prove himself and to control Seimei. He planned everything, including the sacrifice of his daughters and disciples (as well as other innocent people) through a forbidden ritual. In the Kuon Phase, the player will take the role of Seimei and solve the final mysteries, defeat Doman once and for all, and finally reach the true ending.

9:The Suffering:Ties that Bind

The Suffering: Ties That Bind is a survival horror video game, developed by Surreal Software and published by Midway Games, released in 2005 for theXbox and PlayStation 2 game consoles as well as the PC. The Xbox version of the game is not supported by the Xbox 360's backwards compatibility feature.
      It is the sequel to The Suffering, and picks up after the ending of that game. Players who have a game save of the different endings of The Suffering can decide with which morality to start with, starting with a different morality changes the dialogue and intro of the game. Contrary to the box image on the official site, only the original game has been released as freeware by the United States Air Force.[1]

10:Realms of the Hunting (This one got Suggested By Over 30,000 People that this is better than Amnesia)

Adam Randall ventures to a haunted house in order to investigate the mysterious circumstances around his father's death. As he enters, however, the doors locks behind him and he is forced to journey throughout the entire house while looking for answers as well as means of escaping it. Along the way he meets up with the psychic woman Rebecca Trevisard who provides Adam with guidance as they work together in trying to escape. Adam soon discovers the house contains portals to several different universes, and that he is the Chosen One who must prevent the final apocalypic battle between the forces of good and evil.
      The game has over 40 hours of content and includes many different universes to travel, and has a plot which involves multiple sides fighting for their own causes. The beginning gives the idea of Adam being against demonic forces, but later on player finds himself caught in much deeper plot between different forces,

i Hope you Enjoyed it Bros , i Might add Some More if you Liked it (:
      *BROFIST*
    • TheRocker wrote:

Dr. Ruth's Game of Sex(wtf is that game O_O)[/b]

As though an old (old) German woman speaking about vaginas and orgasms wasn't horrifying enough, Victory Games Inc. thought it would be prudent to release Dr. Ruth's Game of Sex back in the mid 1980's, during the peak of Dr. Ruth's popularity. Essentially it was a sexuality quiz, but as a child, what the hell did I know? Before I got an NES, my main gaming platform was the awesome Commadore 64, which for some reason, my family owned Dr. Ruth's Game of Sex for. There were many times that I attempted to pop the disk into the drive and magically catch a glimpse of pixelated boobies, but every time I was foiled by one of my many sisters or a parent coming downstairs. I have a feeling that if I were to have successfully gotten into the game, I would have been scared into asexuality by the terrifying mug of the titular Dr. Ruth.

"I'm saving this one for later."-A pervert

click the image above to see my channel.
    • supermariozx205 wrote:

Let's talk about games other then that sex game on this list!Okay?

Like clock tower one of my favorite horror games definatly whorth a try.
      i Know i Found out truely Epic Unknown Horror Games like Siren Forbidden and Kuon and Real of the hunted or w/e i think the games are pretty awesome so you should give me your feed back about it bros and pewdie i hope you watch this thread
    • Kneesocks wrote:

TheRocker wrote:

Kneesocks wrote:

Siren : Blood Curse is a mediocre compared with Siren 1 and 2. Those are damn masterpieces.
      I Know.
      These Games Are Pretty Descent

Oh yeah , did I mention you play a guy who is almost blind and can sightjack his dog to explore? thats some scary stuff right there if you can't directly see things properly....
      LoL Yea i Hate the Jumpscares in these games .. So i Stopped Playing it from long time ago :)
    • Okay Bros i am Back with New Unknown Horror games to add into the List .. So Lets start the Games :

11-Trapt

Trapt (also known as TЯAPT), released in Japan as Kagero II: Dark Illusion (影牢II: Dark Illusion?), is a PlayStation 2 action video game with strategy game elements by Tecmo. The game includes a number of features that are also used in Deception, an earlier game from Tecmo.
      The player assumes the role of Princess Allura, who has been framed for the murder of her father, King Olaf. On the night of the King's murder, Allura is accused of killing him by her stepmother, Catalina. With the help of her friend Rachel, Allura is able to escape into a forest. On the run from assassins, she acquires the ability to set a series of traps, which are the only means she has of defending herself from her pursuers.

12-Dead Rising 2 : Case 0

Dead Rising: Case Zero is a downloadable chapter of the Dead Rising saga designed as a playable prologue for Dead Rising 2 that bridges the story between the first and second games. Any PP, clothing, and Combo Cards gained in Case Zerowill carry over into your Dead Rising 2 game!
      Chuck Greene and his daughter Katey have barely escaped the Las Vegas zombie outbreak with their lives. They arrive in the lonely desert town of Still Creek looking for some rest, but unfortunately there is no rest to be had as this sleepy town has become overrun with zombies. Chuck must kill zombies, rescue survivors and escape from the zombie nightmare that is Still Creek before time runs out.

13-Shadow Man

Shadow Man revolves around a man by the name of Michael LeRoi, a former English literature student made into the Shadow Man, a voodoo warrior. Ten years prior to the game's events, Mike flunked his classes and his gambling habits exhausted his funds, forcing him to take up work as a taxi cab driver in Chicago, all the while keeping his failure a secret from his family back home inNew Orleans. During a routine drop-off one night, his passenger was killed in a drive-by shooting, leaving a briefcase containing $20,000 behind. Mike took the money back home to spend on his family, using it to pay for his younger brother Luke's operation,

14-Nocturne

Nocturne is a video game released for Microsoft Windows by Terminal Reality in 1999. It is a survival horror game set in the late 1920s and early 1930s – the Prohibition and Great Depression era. The player takes the part of The Stranger (voiced by Lynn Mathis),[1] an operative of a fictional American Government secret organization known as "Spookhouse", which was created by President Theodore Roosevelt to fight monsters. He investigates four strange cases and saves people from classic monsters such as werewolves, zombies, and vampires.

15-Clock Tower ll : Struggle Within

Clock Tower II: The Struggle Within, released in Japan as Clock Tower Ghost Head (クロックタワーゴーストヘッド ?), is a survival horror point-and-click adventure game created by Human Entertainment, published by Agetec, and released for the PlayStation in 1998. It is a spin-off to the Clock Tower series and has almost nothing to do with the previous games besides its gameplay.
    • 16-Evil Dead : Regeneration

Evil Dead: Regeneration is a video game for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox video game consoles and PC. It is based on the movie trilogy The Evil Dead and puts the character in similar environment, but with new weapons and traditions. It is unconnected to the previous game Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick: the game is a "What-If?" scenario that takes place in an alternate reality from the original trilogy, depicting what would have happened if Ash didn't get sucked back in time at the end of Evil Dead II.

17-Resident Evil Revelations

Resident Evil: Revelations, known in Japan as Biohazard Revelations (バイオハザード リベレーションズ Baiohazādo Riberēshonzu?), is a survival horrorvideo game for the Nintendo 3DS. The game was developed by Capcom, and was released on January 26, 2012 in Japan; January 27, 2012 in Europe; February 2, 2012 in Australia; and February 7, 2012 in North America.[4] It supports the Circle Pad Pro expansion peripheral.[5]

18-Dead Rising 2 : OFF the Record

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record is an action-adventure horror-comedy video game, developed by Capcom in partnership with Blue Castle Games, and was distributed by Capcom. The game is a reimagining of Dead Rising 2, with that game's protagonist, Chuck Greene, replaced by Frank West of the first Dead Rising.

19-Silent Hill : Downpour (Unknown Version)

Silent Hill: Downpour is a survival horror video game developed by Vatra Games and published by Konami Digital Entertainment. The eighth installment in theSilent Hill video game series, the game was released for the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360[2][3] on March 13, 2012 in North America,[4] March 30, 2012 in Europe and April 5, 2012 in Australia. Downpour is 3D.[1][2]

As Always Bros I Hope that you Enjoyed and Adding Unknown Horror/Scary/Action Etc Etc ... Games that are Epic and People Dont know about them ...
      *BROFIST*
    • TheRocker wrote:

13-Shadow Man

Shadow Man revolves around a man by the name of Michael LeRoi, a former English literature student made into the Shadow Man, a voodoo warrior. Ten years prior to the game's events, Mike flunked his classes and his gambling habits exhausted his funds, forcing him to take up work as a taxi cab driver in Chicago, all the while keeping his failure a secret from his family back home inNew Orleans. During a routine drop-off one night, his passenger was killed in a drive-by shooting, leaving a briefcase containing $20,000 behind. Mike took the money back home to spend on his family, using it to pay for his younger brother Luke's operation,

14-Nocturne

Nocturne is a video game released for Microsoft Windows by Terminal Reality in 1999. It is a survival horror game set in the late 1920s and early 1930s – the Prohibition and Great Depression era. The player takes the part of The Stranger (voiced by Lynn Mathis),[1] an operative of a fictional American Government secret organization known as "Spookhouse", which was created by President Theodore Roosevelt to fight monsters. He investigates four strange cases and saves people from classic monsters such as werewolves, zombies, and vampires.

I wanna try those games because they look intersting.But I'll try shadow man.

click the image above to see my channel.