RAGE & Wolfenstien 3D (links at bottom)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• RAGE & Wolfenstien 3D (links at bottom)

Two games I wanted to suggest for Pewdie.

The 1st one is Rage. It was made around 2011 and is very fun to play and has a somewhat long campaign.

There's also Co-Op, so maybe Pewdie and Cry can play together. There's also a few jumpscares around the beginning, and has a somewhat dark atmosphere.

The Story (Copied from Wikipedia):

In Rage's story, the asteroid 99942 Apophis strikes on August 23, 2029, and the few pockets of survivors are forced to begin a new civilization. The world is populated by human survivors of the impact, who have come together to form settlements around oases and other practical or habitable locations, including race tracks. These fragile homes are diligently defended by the inhabitants against bandits and mutants, which are divided into various gangs and organizations of their own.

The protagonist, the "Ark Survivor", emerges into this setting in year 2135, 106 years after being put into stasis inside an underground shelter called an Ark. These underground shelters are the direct result of the Eden Project, a massive international undertaking in which hundreds of Arks, containing cryogenic pods, were sealed under the surface of the Earth in order to preserve enough of the human population to rebuild civilization in the future. The Eden Project, however, was far less successful than hoped. The Ark Survivor's Ark in particular is heavily damaged, with all of its other residents dead, and equipment destroyed as well, and so he wakes up alone and uninformed. With no memory of his identity or objective, the Ark Survivor is forced to head for the surface.

Enemies: The main antagonists are the Authority, a mysterious tyrannical government hunting for any Ark Survivors. There are other antagonists like gangs of bandits and hordes of mutants (Muties, named by the small settlements around the world).

The second game is Wolfenstien 3D. It just went free in a browser based version of the game. I haven't really seen Pewdie play any classic games, unless you include Doom 3.

Unlike the newer games, you may have to conserve lots of ammo and do lots of searching to progress, so this may be a hard one for Pewdie.

The story (also copied from Wikipedia):

The first three episodes of the game focus on William "B.J." Blazkowicz's attempts to destroy the Nazi regime.
      In the first episode, Escape from Castle Wolfenstein, B.J., an Allied spy, has been captured while trying to find the plans for Operation Eisenfaust (or 'Iron Fist'), and was imprisoned in Castle Wolfenstein. Initially armed only with a knife and a Walther P38 (obtained by overpowering the guard in his cell), B.J. tries to escape the castle prison.

Enemies: SS Soldiers and certain Nazi leaders.

Links to homepages:

RAGE: rage.com/gate/?return=%2F

Wolfenstien 3D: wolfenstein.com/game_NA.php
    • Wolfeinstein 3D was a good game when i was a good that was a good suggestion i like :)
      Chair Mode Activated *boop*

http://www.youtube.com/user/dbaker004?feature=mhee<------ Sorry for kid voice i was editing the way i speak in the mic so it sounds different i kinda screwed it up a little and now the application wont open and im 15

click this link: BroArmy.OurToolbar.com/ to download the bro army toolbar i made myself