I'm new here!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm new here!

Hello! Nice to meet you random person browsing through the BroArmy forums! I go by the name of Smiley in virtually everything I play, give or take a few exceptions. While I am a recent in these forums, I have been watching PewDiePie for quite some time now. I am currently 16 years old, and I have been watching him since almost the very start, back when his Amnesia Custom Stories were a thing. I may have also been around when he did his unfinished Skyrim playthrough on his old channel, if my memory is correct. While I may not be a die-hard fan of him, I respect how much effort he has put into his channel to become popular, and although I haven't been subscribed for long I still view him as a good role-model.

But enough about the big cheese, hm? A bit about me. I am a caring person and I try to avoid upsetting people I know. If I upset someone, I often go through great lengths to cheer them up. While I am forgetful and clumsy, I sincerely try my best to make myself and those around me happy. As cliche as it sounds, this is pretty much my behavior. I live in Britain and I don't really like it here. The weather is awful. But I love my tea. I hate tea, believe it or not.

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading, random person scrolling through threads. I do hope you have a nice day.
      I'm addicted to gaming. I'm not proud of it. Please help.