'Make a Video' Question/Trick

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• 'Make a Video' Question/Trick

Not sure if this has been confirmed or not but someone might be able to tell me if they have found the same thing.

So when you 'Make a Video' and you watch the AD to get the boost for 1/2hours depending on Knowledge Tree. You get that 2x/3x boost for the whole length of the video whether it is a 20min video or a 4hour video. For me i have the 3x boost & the 2hour timer on the AD so any Video i make in those 2hrs i will get a 3x boost.

Now my videos normally last 3hours so in that time i get to use the boost again. What i have found is that once i do this my already boosted views go up even faster so it would appear to be stacking with the previous boost until the video has finished.

Can anyone tell me if this is right & if it is its a nice little trick to boost them views while your AFK.

Thanks

AddMePie

P.S. Follow me in-game if you like :brofist:
      :brofist: IGN: AddMePie :brofist:
      Currently Level 38
      If you follow me just let me know & i will follow you back. :thumbup: