Major/Minor: Definitive Early Access Furry Visual Novel Edition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Major/Minor: Definitive Early Access Furry Visual Novel Edition

Major/Minor is an excellent visual novel designed for the least toxic fandom of the internet, where everyone likes each other and there's definitely nothing wrong going on here: furries. Because DeviantArt needed a game on Steam, by and for furries. Who thought this was a good idea? Please send help. This is not a joke.
      From the Steam page:
      A highly engaging visual novel, with memorable characters and multiple endings. Traverse worlds, solve a murder mystery -- and partake in political revolution. Inspired by greats such as Steins;Gate, Tales of Symphonia, Persona 4 and Future Diary. An unforgettable science-fiction/fantasy adventure!
      I pretty much doubt all of the above. Especially that it's like Stein;s Gate. That shit was actually good.
      Here's a two hour playthrough (speedrun) covering the entire "game".

Oh wait, you wanna actually BUY this crud? Sure, whatever. I'm not judging you. I am seriously judging you. Wow, don't you have anything better to do? =)
      store.steampowered.com/app/475490/

I take no responsibility whatsoever for eventual and unavoidable choking hazard, insanity, suicide attempts and/or anything else.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mystery ().

• I'll definitely check this out, looks like it's up there with masterpiece visual novels like G-senjou no Maou and Umineko. Thanks for the great recommendation Mystery!
      Work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
      Make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
      Do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
      Raise your ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ dongers