Major/Minor: Definitive Early Access Furry Visual Novel Edition

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Major/Minor: Definitive Early Access Furry Visual Novel Edition

Major/Minor is an excellent visual novel designed for the least toxic fandom of the internet, where everyone likes each other and there's definitely nothing wrong going on here: furries. Because DeviantArt needed a game on Steam, by and for furries. Who thought this was a good idea? Please send help. This is not a joke.
      From the Steam page:
      A highly engaging visual novel, with memorable characters and multiple endings. Traverse worlds, solve a murder mystery -- and partake in political revolution. Inspired by greats such as Steins;Gate, Tales of Symphonia, Persona 4 and Future Diary. An unforgettable science-fiction/fantasy adventure!
      I pretty much doubt all of the above. Especially that it's like Stein;s Gate. That shit was actually good.
      Here's a two hour playthrough (speedrun) covering the entire "game".

Oh wait, you wanna actually BUY this crud? Sure, whatever. I'm not judging you. I am seriously judging you. Wow, don't you have anything better to do? =)
      store.steampowered.com/app/475490/

I take no responsibility whatsoever for eventual and unavoidable choking hazard, insanity, suicide attempts and/or anything else.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mystery ().

• I'll definitely check this out, looks like it's up there with masterpiece visual novels like G-senjou no Maou and Umineko. Thanks for the great recommendation Mystery!
      Work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
      Make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
      Do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
      Raise your ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ dongers