Amnesia - Best one out of them all?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Amnesia - Best one out of them all?

I'm looking to buy an Amnesia game, but deciding which is really hard. I was wondering if I should go for 'A Machine for Pigs' or maybe 'The Dark Descent.' Not sure which so maybe someone has some suggestions! There are a lot of mods for Amnesia which is nice so are all the games mod compatible? Thinking about Amnesia gives me some 2011/2012 pewds vibes :P

Suggestions!?
    • Hello there Brofisit,

In my opinion the first Amnesia is the best plus the already awesome mods/custom story's you can add!

I've played both of them in a very dark room and with headset so i would be completely concentrated on the games but i must say, the second Amnesia wasn't that good.. Yes the story was very interesting but the lack of things you can/had to do in the first game was abit of a downside for me!
      To be clear, my vote goes to 'The Dark Descent' much scarier and much more fun!
      And trying to speedrun these things are a unique way to play it!
      Goodluck with choosing your choice!

Kind Regards
      Safiers
      "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them and brofist."

Very active and friendly, always up for a 'lil talk! :brofist:
      Add me if you want, i'll always add back if ya let me know :thumbsup:

#With enough likes the doctors can help Gabe, so please LIKE this!!! FOR HIM! :saint: