Hey guys, how's things been?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey guys, how's things been?

Ebenezer checking in,
      Wondering why the site is so quiet as of recently?
      its really quite disheartening seeing the forum so inactive nowdays despite how immensely of a powerhouse PewDiePie's channel is nowdays.
      What happened this past year or so and is there any way I or others can help make it a buzzing hive of collective discussion once more?

• The community has been going downhill for a very long while. It started getting really bad after Mystery quit being mod. Then it got really dead, and people stayed in contact on other platforms like Skype.
      Then I made the discord server and pretty much all the regular members are on there now.
      I don't think there's any way to revive it. It lost its charm long ago. It's all felix' dumb competitions now. None of the new people actually stick with the site, even when it wasn't completely dead. Over the years there's been tons of "OMG the site is going to die" but it's dead for real now.

Work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
      Make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
      Do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
      Raise your ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ dongers
    • youd think new users would replace the old generation of users (like it happened when joined) but as people went to the other medias i guess it lost its pull for the new guys.... before the chat was removed there was mostly a bunch of randons leaving random messages that rarely saw replies soooo....
      1. PROCRASTINATE
      2. DONT WORRY
      3. BE HAPPY

• I was honestly a tiny bit shocked when I logged in just now. I am one of the guys who are here from the start and seeing how much the site changed over time is horrible. Usually I came online 4 times a year to have a nice conversation with the active ppl. It was so nice back then with the chat and everything and now this.
      ''The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.''
      ''A good friend will always stab you in the front.''
      -Oscar Wilde
    • I'm kinda new to the site, didn't knew it existed untill someone posted a video about TuberSimulator :(
      Could you also send me the Discord link so i could pop-in sometimes?! :D
      if that's possible ofcourse!

Safiers
      "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them and brofist."

Very active and friendly, always up for a 'lil talk! :brofist:
      Add me if you want, i'll always add back if ya let me know :thumbsup:

#With enough likes the doctors can help Gabe, so please LIKE this!!! FOR HIM! :saint:
    • Zarah wrote:

The community has been going downhill for a very long while. It started getting really bad after Mystery quit being mod. Then it got really dead, and people stayed in contact on other platforms like Skype.
      Then I made the discord server and pretty much all the regular members are on there now.
      I don't think there's any way to revive it. It lost its charm long ago. It's all felix' dumb competitions now. None of the new people actually stick with the site, even when it wasn't completely dead. Over the years there's been tons of "OMG the site is going to die" but it's dead for real now.

Aight then
      Shame it's come to this, it had so much potential
      Though I knew it was screwed the minute Felix expressed his distaste towards the forum all that time ago
      Mind PM'ing an invite to the Discord?

• Zarah wrote:

The community has been going downhill for a very long while. It started getting really bad after Mystery quit being mod. Then it got really dead, and people stayed in contact on other platforms like Skype.

I don't think there's any way to revive it. It's all felix' dumb competitions now.
      The community has changed and "going downhill" simply because the target group has changed on the forums.

The first years of this forum, it was different mainly because at that time Felix's fans consisted of mainly 16+ years old.
      Also that was the big boom and sudden expanding "let's play" youtubers era - when everyone used the forum as one of the main platforms for networking, help and most importantly advertising themselves.

You may have guessed from this, we had an active and smaller decent community that was joined mainly by those who just came to gain subscribes. That's when we implemented strict rules about advertising. It was still possible but you had to become an actual member of the community. For a while it worked but slowly more and more spamming users joined and caused more trouble and harm. Now, we basically have zero tolerance for advertising/promotion obviously. And the old community? Most of them, well, grew up and have better things to do.

I will not go into details regarding Mystery, I have been away and to come back to see the fact that you are still chewing on that bone that has been thrown into the Mount Doom is, well, to simply put, disrespectfully obnoxious.
      <--- Oh, you hate me son?