I'm Rustic, SMOSH Anthony's stunt double!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm Rustic, SMOSH Anthony's stunt double!

Hey bros! My name is Rustic! :D

My "claim to internet fame" as of this moment is, that I stunt doubled Anthony Padilla in the SMOSH movie, which came out last year! (I did the fighting, the backflips, etc).. and I was also in one of their videos called "6 ways to get a girl" (check out the video description for proof)

I'm a stuntman living in Los Angeles, and I am also a youtuber! I make action/comedy videos, vlogs, tutorials, and now I'm venturing into the uncharted land (for me) of reaction videos! Here's my channel - youtube.com/kellock71 8o

Anyways, I really enjoy pewdiepie's videos, and he is one of my biggest youtube inspirations! To me, he is the perfect example of someone who put in a tremendous amount of work, consistently, to get to where he is.

I've been on youtube for 9+ years, and used to run 6 different channels.. but I only recently started treating it more "seriously", after going back to my smallest one called "Rustic B".

Anyways, just wanted to say hi! Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to getting to know you bros!!

peace, yoo