Guys are actually surveying why Pewds is such a phenomenon?! Well why is he?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Guys are actually surveying why Pewds is such a phenomenon?! Well why is he?

I just read an article while stumbling.
      Some guys actually took a survey of a part of the bro army somewhere.
      They're like, why do you like pewds? The Answers are just so versatile and ranges from "He's funny" to "I like the black background he has in his recent videos".
      So what do you bros think?
      Bro forever :brofist: ,
      SB
    • I asked it to one of my friends here, he gave me the most satisfying reply ever.
      Pewds is pretty much the ideal YouTuber.
      Every YouTuber out there, consciously or unconsciously wants to achieve the standard of humor provided by Pewds. He plays, sometimes he sucks at it. But he admits it. Very few YouTubers have that kinda chill among their fans. Others, the actually over do it. Like seriously.

This is why, we accept any content from pewds. Let it be gaming, him doing stupid shit or even maybe a full length video of nothing but Edgar's face.

Be honest, we'll watch that too.
      Bro forever :brofist: ,
      SB
    • Because he gets all the animu ladies and I want to learn his secret hotness ninjutsu, so I follow his footsteps to one day become a real chickenwing-magnet.

No but, he's a great guy. Very honest and funny being who makes great content and has been for a long while.
      I spit fire, im a real snowman.