Mad As Hatter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Mad As Hatter

Hello, people of the forum,
      I am Mad Hatter so as you can already tell I am not one of those "normal people". Being normal is not fun anyways.
      So to tell a little bit about myself.. I am 17 y.o., I watch anime, I listen to lots of genres of music but I prefer dubstep and DnB. I'm interested in graphic design, photoshopping but I still am a beginner so I have a really long way to go.
      That's about all. Hope we will get along ^^
    • Hello there! Welcome to the Forums! Don't worry. Most of us don't like being 'normal' anyways. Besides, what is normal nowadays? I mean, look at my profile picture. I look like a fuqing assassin. xD

And I see that you like dubsteps too. Same here but I prefer melodic dubsteps and EDM. I like most of the genres in music. It depends, actually. :P

I hope that you continue on developing your skills as a graphic designer. I bet that you're already good at it. Just keep practicing and you'll get there. ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here. See ya around! :D