can there be a pewdiepie hate board (not a barrel)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• can there be a pewdiepie hate board (not a barrel)

I feel like everyone should have a chance to express how they feel, there should be a place where the people who don't really like pewds that much should have some room where the bro's can stay AWAY, if asked.

As said, I don't think that it'd be appropriate to have just as a part in this, it could be a sub-board of one of these boards.

I know you bros might not think this is a good idea but I couldn't think of a thread that could have a peaceful spot for people like this to talk, Reddit is kinda too open ended for this type of stuff.

We could have a Barrel Corner that has a pretty apropriate description like: put your hate messages and threads here. something like that
  • Whilst that might be appropriate for people who are mainly active in the forums, it would still cause a lot of problems for the people who are longtime members/staff. Because the forums are usually used by people who don't really watch Pewds or they watch him occasionally, there's no need for a section as these people tend to stick to the chat.

With regards to the people active on the forums, there's the side of "why is this here?". More to the point, some of the newer people who come here might decide to post in that thread demanding to know why it's there/shitpost about Pewds and not mean it.
    I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
  • You aren't allowed to have death threats, it's more of a discussion thread.
    You know.. everyone needs to be represented.
    Edit: I don't see how people who DON'T know of the Bro Army would be here, there's tonnes of good bulliten boards where they can talk general neef. (Oliver Age 24 reference)

Edit 2: It TELLS YOU WHAT BRO CORNER ABOUT "Is PewDiePie really a duck? Discuss that and more related to your favorite YouTuber here."
    If it isn't related to pewdiepie, it goes to Chat Box.
    We need a fourm more relevant then something more then 'Chat Box' and it could specify the rules too
    Barrel Corner: 'Pewdiepie is a duck', say that and more! A thread to discuss about your not-so-favorite/disliked YouTuber

Edit: this is what he says about the comments @ 4:23

The post was edited 4 times, last by JordyT ().

• I'm just gonna throw this out here. I think this is a really good idea and it should be considered as an addition to the forums.

However, from a practical point of view, it wouldn't be effective. I mean, there have been threads n the Bro Corner discussing Pewds and the ways he could make his channel better, most of which were positive with the feedback of past/present bros. It is easier for the community here, regardless if they're bros or not, to talk about what they would like to see in terms of improvement. Of course, this is sometimes a flawed system as people who contribute to the threads only do so to say "omg, get off the site if you're a hater", which is annoying for the users who are trying to have a serious conversation without resorting to the chatboxes here.

Like I said earlier, I am not against this idea. I'm just simply trying to explain how it might not work as nicely as planned.
    I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

• Your ideology is flawed, the best hate comment he got was followed with a person who agreed with him and they were both really happy with each other Time at 1:48

I believe we can blur the line with love and hate, people would ALREADY KNOW what's going on in there, if they FLAME on their posts (things like stop this I hate this you suck) that isn't what the barrel corner is about, the rules specifically says you can't flame and that goes full force on the ignorant people that didn't realize this was a barrel corner, not the WHO WILL HATE THE OTHER THE MOST THREAD
  • JordyT wrote:

I believe we can blur the line with love and hate, people would ALREADY KNOW what's going on in there, if they FLAME on their posts (things like stop this I hate this you suck) that isn't what the barrel corner is about, the rules specifically says you can't flame and that goes full force on the ignorant people that didn't realize this was a barrel corner, not the WHO WILL HATE THE OTHER THE MOST THREAD
    Following this, then it would work.
    However, mods have the overall say and they can decide the future of the forums and subgroups.

• It's a pretty easy process, you report the whining bro's that would rile up attention and thus begins the flaming and the community could be a pretty safe and fun place on both sides, there are a lot you can do with similar likes and hates!

The hard part is finding a way to make it a popular community of agreeing dislikers, it might be a new thing! I'm pretty sure the master race sort of threads on reddit are mostly satirical and not truly based off hating a group but if there is a group form board that we can have that'd possibly popular, due to such popularity, it'd probaby be nerdcub-I MEAN Pewdiepie!

... Maybe Nerdcubed too... He's popular right? you know, 2 mil subs. ok forget it, there's a reason we have revelmode, because those people have ten MILLION subs... except for JellyYT and kwebbelkop who have under 5 million but this thread is not about these three people. (BTW this is my idea of how humor works... you see, I have a long way to go.. one of the goals I put on my desc on my profile that I'd probably put on Youtube, my youtube desc sucks)

BTW your icon looks like this characters face! 5178281 _ea230c95cb05817f5afc87f653dc3b84.jpg (BTW I just want to add that it's just the macro, the explict part of the comic was a alternate piece, this is the General Audience original. I don't think he made the alternate piece.. It also has his name 1366776456.mattrat_ohmygod.png

The post was edited 6 times, last by JordyT ().