The N-Phan (not referring to Dan & Phil btw)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The N-Phan (not referring to Dan & Phil btw)

Hi I'm the N-Phan! As said in the title, doesn't come from Dan & Phil but from Danny Phantom (since I'm a big fan from the series).
      Anyways, now that's said..

I'm a 19y old girl from Belgium. My interests are anime/manga, drawing, games, rock music, etc. I've got a little too much interests to name them all but you'll discover them soon enough I guess lol.

I recently became a Pewdie fan actually. I've been on YouTube for at least 9 years now and I've been a fan of Smosh for 6 years, so obviously I did knew about Pewdie for a long time already but since lately I've been bored a lot, I needed some new things to entertain me. So I started watching Pewdie videos and I instantly became fan a bro! I actually became a bro after watching his "Catherine" gameplay series back in February, that was awesome. Hope to make some nice friends here! :brofist:
    • OMG!!! A FAN OF DANNY PHANTOM!!! WE MUST TALK ABOUT IT SOMEDAY. I LOVE DANNY PHANTOM. IT'S ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD SHOWS. SQUEE~!!! *fangirl screams*

*coughs* Sorry about that. It's just that I barely meet fans of Danny Phantom and it's been like forever since I watched the last episode. :c

ANYWAYS, welcome to the Forums, fellow DP fan! Hope you enjoy your stay here. See ya around!

(Sorry for the late welcome. >.<)