I'm leaving the forums

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm leaving the forums

I've decided to leave this forum. Mostly cause of some ppl. This community isnt very nice and I belive that it would do great with or without me. I will drop by just to check my Profile and and maybe say something on shoutbox. This isnt a really social comunity. It only LOOKS nice but there is so many assholes out there. Thank you

Mr.Stewl
      "My Tongue is sharper than any of the swords you have"
      Stewl
    • SCP-Mr.StewL wrote:

I've decided to leave this forum. Mostly cause of some ppl. This community isnt very nice and I belive that it would do great with or without me. I will drop by just to check my Profile and and maybe say something on shoutbox. This isnt a really social comunity. It only LOOKS nice but there is so many assholes out there. Thank you

Mr.Stewl

Stool please stay here :V , come on , why are all my friends leaving? ._.

• Because most of the guys here are assholes. Thats why. If this community wont change the way it looks on others i dont think most ppl will stay here long enough

If it's your image, it's also your fault. The community has a large amount of users, and while we can't be friends with everyone, we accept them. It's a bit like in real life.
      I feel like you didn't need to do something as drama-like, but I'll let you as long as you don't overdo it.
      Sent from my 7 Pro T7576 using Board Express
    • mKeRix wrote:

Because most of the guys here are assholes. Thats why. If this community wont change the way it looks on others i dont think most ppl will stay here long enough

If it's your image, it's also your fault. The community has a large amount of users, and while we can't be friends with everyone, we accept them. It's a bit like in real life.
      I feel like you didn't need to do something as drama-like, but I'll let you as long as you don't overdo it.
      I kinda agree with this too. So many users have "left" the forum for different reasons, but I don't think any of those reasons constituted a big enough problem to make such a dramatic exit or even bring up that you won't be on the forum as much. While there's some people a bro may not like, they're gonna find that everywhere, especially on the internet.
    • mKeRix wrote:

Because most of the guys here are assholes. Thats why. If this community wont change the way it looks on others i dont think most ppl will stay here long enough

I have a question. I am one person. And how can I be the cause of hundreds of other assholes. Besides. No offensee here please. But I know what I'm doing and telling me how I act doesnt get any effect on me. marcus. I'm not doing a dramma leaving. Just posted a thread. Is there a problem with that ? And about that Accpeting thing. How can i accept someone that doesnt accept me ? I dont really know if you realise But I changed a lot. Right now you are just draging out Dirt that happened MONTHS ago KeRix. You dont have anything on me from the past few weeks
      "My Tongue is sharper than any of the swords you have"
      Stewl