Sugesstion to Pewds - "box set copy" of 'Scare Pewdiepie'

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Sugesstion to Pewds - "box set copy" of 'Scare Pewdiepie'

Allow me to explain.
      I personally do not want or support YouTube Red, reasons why are not important but to be simple I can not justify subscribing to a monthly paid Netflix-ish YouTube. I just can not do that.
      However, something I would love to do is buy the episodes in a box set type situation like you would buy the seasons of any other show. I understand that this would obviously cost money to make money (ain't that the name of the game though) and I am not even sure if it is possible due to whatever contract was made to film this show. But I would rather buy them once and be able to watch them when ever/where ever and the potential to include cool brofist art in a way over the top fancy set of DVDs in only the finest of paper and cardboard is also pretty nice.
      All in all this would not only be a great money maker for you, it would also be a way to get more people watching that show (which by the way I really liked the free episode and that's why i even bring this up)

I could go on about how good of an idea I think this is, but all in all it is up to Pewds, I just have to hope he sees this because I honestly think it would not only be cool, but profitable too.
      #breaktheloadscreen