How's It going bro's! My name Is LowJax

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How's It going bro's! My name Is LowJax

Hi everyone, My name is LowJax, I entered the intro competition, but I also wanted to get more involved here. I'm a new youtuber! I was Inspired by markiplier and Jacksepticeye. I started about...3 months ago and have had so many people supporting me and I couldn't thank them enough for it! I'm still learning, I am no expert at editing or photoshop! I was kind of just taught myself as I went along. I do want to say Thank you for all you bros that watched my Entry to the competition! Thank you guys so much! Some of you guys even left some comments and I was so thrilled to hear what you guys had to say. If you didn't see my entry, I took my (Mascot?) Jose The slice of bread from my I am bread Series I got going on my channel, and entered him! He is also in other videos I have going on, Like I put him in superhot the indie game. A slice of Bread with a gun? Si senior. My Youtube is youtube.com/LowJaxgaming If you guys ever want to come visit! I'd love for you guys to join me sometime! Gracias Bros!