Please help on my recording problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Please help on my recording problem

Sorry for asking. but i really need some help :(
      i try recording a game..normal fps and i did it
      next day,when i try to record..fps went below 10 and i cant record that game
      funny thing..other games seems fine..i though it was the game problem..
      other day..i record game 2..first and second day went perfect..normal fps..
      third day i record..the same problem occur...both of the 2 games i record have low fps and others game is normal fps when i record..
      i worried this will affect all the game i will record :(
      i use bandicam full vers...i use other free trial software and its still the same..so idk if its the software problem
      other games i havent record have good fps when i try to record them to check...so idk if its my computer problem also
      i tried in my frend home and it has high fps on that 2 game..so idk also if its the game problem
      im confused
      please help and thank you kindly
    • One thing that could be causing the framerate to go down is lack of space on your harddrive when you try to record. Idk if that's possible, but I'm not a tech wizard, unfortunately. Try uninstalling the programs you don't need or use and see if that helps.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • It sounds like it might be your computer.

When you say the next day you record and the FPS goes down, is it as soon as you hit record, or is this happening after a certain amount of time?

When did you notice this issue occurring? Did it happening the first time you ever recorded or has this only started recently?

Are you able to get some monitoring software like SpeedFan or something that can monitor your system's performance while you play and/or record?

I'm thinking your graphics card or CPU might be overheating but from what you've described; your issue sounds intermittent and that's very difficult to work with unless you can replicate the issue consistently.

I'm not familiar with Bandicam so I can't help much in that area.