Wanna be Mean?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Wanna be Mean?

Wanna be mean? Okay so I'm kinda over exaggerating there.

The purpose of this thread is to help me (and hopefully this is in the right place and not a rule breaker) with some constructive criticism.

I wish to be better and sometimes even if I think I am doing well, I know I can improve.
      So I want you all to roast me, and please do so with the end goal being that, which is to help me improve. Not simply to be a horse's arse.

You can go to my profile and go to the links provided, however, I am leaning more towards my YouTube channel and getting help with that.

I have improved much from doing this sort of thing and after I apply the advice, I seek more advice.

It's easier to criticize others than we do ourselves. So please light into me.

Some examples from other users: (Granted these were a bit nicer put but they still lit into my channel.)

1. Try to improve the length of your videos to be longer.
      2. Your channel art sucks, you need more color and explanation to what you do.
      3. I like your enthusiasm, however, you need to make sure you...
      4. You really need to stop "trying" gameplay videos, here's why, I found that you're more natural at....
      I thank you for your time in this matter, it really does mean the world to me. :thumbsup:

Simply comment on my profile here, or comment on my discussion page on YouTube, or Tweet me.. or comment on a video.. either way I'm going to see it.