A Little Question to Youtubers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A Little Question to Youtubers

Hey! How are you guys? It's me, RSA, again. Umm, I just want to ask the Youtubers some things. I noticed that there are a lot of Youtubers out there who are members of this Forum, so, I figured I'd ask you guys.
      What do Youtubers do when they aren't making or uploading videos?
      What is the life of a Youtuber like?
      What was it like in the first day?

I am asking these questions not because I want some attention, but because I want to become a Youtuber like them one day. I'm still a 15 year old boy, and I'm not really the rich kind of kid, so I really can't start making videos at all. It's also because I still need to be a student and an uncle at the same time (it's pretty hard to take care of a 1 and a half year old niece, huh?). I also wanted to talk more about the Youtubers' job because it seems a lot of fun and I love Youtubers to bits :P . I wanted to have fun just like them.

:brofist: Brofist from the Philippines :brofist:
    • Well, for the first question, I play other games that I'm in the mood to play, chat with my friends via Skype or probably watch TV with my family and do other stuff that's normal for everyone.

For the second question, I just live a normal life, studying in University, spending time with families and friends, playing sports, etc. At times, it gets stressful knowing that I have to upload something on a certain day and that I'm busy with assignments or family and such. But I keep my viewers updated via social medias and apologize to them if I missed any uploads on that day.

The first day of making videos, I presume? To be really honest, I never thought about becoming a part time YouTuber during my first day of making videos. All I did was a tutorial on how to survive on a Minecraft server to educate the newer players and that's it XD.
    • Hey man, well I barely started and have a measily 112subsribers at the moment so I do NOT in any way think I am qualified to answer this but hey why not haha

First question, well, I am currently doing my Honours in Psychology, so basically studying... And doing assignments haha

Sencond question well, for me just normal and full of fun, but even with the few subscribers I have it kind of feels like it gives you a responsibility to do something for the community, well I might just be weird, psychology and all haha but I feel like its a brilliant way to help people ... So yeah its fun haha

Third question dude TERRIFYING, yet so so soooo very exiting haha

Dude just enjoy yourself whether you are 15 or 50 just have fun I thinks :)

Hope it helped man!
      Erik de Villiers
      Hairy Mooman