Thank you Pewds..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Thank you Pewds..

Dear Felix/Pewdiepie/whatever you prefer to be called by a fan,

I am generally a private person. I've never written a youtube comment, never tweeted, I'm subscribed to very few creators, etc. In fact, it's my hope that no one sees this post but you (as unlikely as that is). In spite of my private nature, I was inspired by a video you posted today (2/1/2016), titled "Catering to your Audience," to try to somehow leave a short note that you might find. It's not as if you need a note, you said as much at the end of the video. Even so, I have enjoyed your videos for years now and have never thanked you in any way. But I suppose that'll be the main point of this note - that its not your videos I enjoy, so much as it is simply you. What I mean is it doesn't matter to me whether you're shrieking like a little girl, wryly remarking about a place in Japan or the States, becoming emotionally invested in a fantastic and profound story, or anything else. I love and have loved watching you do all those things, simply because I enjoy watching you.

Your videos transcend entertainment because - and I believe this is part of why you have the most subscribed channel on youtube - people relate to you. And so for me its less about being entertained by a silly internet show and more about being able to participate, in an extremely limited way, in some type of relationship. You could make any type of video, any single type of video, and fans like me wouldn't mind one bit, because we enjoy you for you.

This is the first time I've ever posted on an internet forum, so I don't really know the rules. Perhaps this is in the wrong place or is just completely inappropriate to begin with. If either of those are the case, I apologize. However, I hope this small note finds its way to you and you are encouraged a little bit by it. I thank you for what you do, which is to share your fun, clever, sarcastic, crazy, and a little weird self with us. And remember, we relate to you!

Stay awesome!
      :brofist: