Some people here going to the gym? :)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• "Sounds like a brilliant idea man! I got really exited for you as I kept reading your post haha! I've been working out for around 3 years and loving it as well!
      I would definitely recommend not investing to much money on supplement in the start. Im not sure about your age? but I assume you're young and healthy, In that case, I wouldn't buy anything. Spend your money on food instead! Again, if youre looking for something I would strongly suggest whey protein, and some BCAA on the side. That is all you need IMO Good luck bro!"

I've been adjusting my diet, trying brown rice, sweet potatoes and been eating a lot of tuna lately. I'm planning on buying Gold Standard Whey Protein. I heard it was a good whey shake os why not give it a try :D
    • Free Groovy Music wrote:

"Sounds like a brilliant idea man! I got really exited for you as I kept reading your post haha! I've been working out for around 3 years and loving it as well!
      I would definitely recommend not investing to much money on supplement in the start. Im not sure about your age? but I assume you're young and healthy, In that case, I wouldn't buy anything. Spend your money on food instead! Again, if youre looking for something I would strongly suggest whey protein, and some BCAA on the side. That is all you need IMO Good luck bro!"

I've been adjusting my diet, trying brown rice, sweet potatoes and been eating a lot of tuna lately. I'm planning on buying Gold Standard Whey Protein. I heard it was a good whey shake os why not give it a try :D
      Brown rice and potatoes in general are great sources of carbohydrates for sure! FUEL to the muscles FTW! :D
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)