How do I avoid copyright gaming.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How do I avoid copyright gaming.

Hey everyone I'm new and afraid. I just started with my own channel and the more I got into it, the more I got afraid of copyrighted materials. I was hoping if senpai PewDiePie and his bro army could give me some advise on how to pick my games and where to spot snakes in the grass. Basically I don't know how to tell the difference like, I know Blizzard supports Youtuber's distributing their games content on their channels. But what I want to know is how does PewDiePie or Markiplier, Jacksepticeye approach a game they want to record. What is the first thing they do when going to record a game.

Best regards ShifuGamer.
    • ShifuGamer, I am in the same boat. I started my channel a few months back and post videos that I am able to record and edit on my down time, which is not much. I had a few games in mind that I wanted to do a Let's Play of and then found out it would be a dangerous road to go down due to copyright infringement. So I had to change up my list but I still enjoy making and editing the videos I have made.