How do I avoid copyright gaming.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How do I avoid copyright gaming.

Hey everyone I'm new and afraid. I just started with my own channel and the more I got into it, the more I got afraid of copyrighted materials. I was hoping if senpai PewDiePie and his bro army could give me some advise on how to pick my games and where to spot snakes in the grass. Basically I don't know how to tell the difference like, I know Blizzard supports Youtuber's distributing their games content on their channels. But what I want to know is how does PewDiePie or Markiplier, Jacksepticeye approach a game they want to record. What is the first thing they do when going to record a game.

Best regards ShifuGamer.
    • ShifuGamer, I am in the same boat. I started my channel a few months back and post videos that I am able to record and edit on my down time, which is not much. I had a few games in mind that I wanted to do a Let's Play of and then found out it would be a dangerous road to go down due to copyright infringement. So I had to change up my list but I still enjoy making and editing the videos I have made.