Buying "This Book Loves You"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Buying "This Book Loves You"

Hello bros,

I am new here and i'm not really sure if this is the right forum to post this or there's another sub-forum I should've used, if so, then sorry! But this is my first time here. I am a bro since forever and now i really need to get pewds' book, "This Book Loves You". The problem is that I don't see my country on his web-site where you should order it, there's only US, UK and a couple more countries, not including mine. I live in Macedonia, Europe. Can anyone tell me if I can buy this book and if yes, how?

Thanks a lot! :brofist:
  • Hi,
    I have the same problem. I live in The Netherlands thats next to germany but if i click the germany, australia & switzerland It links me to an page with the book but then its called "Dieses Buch liebt dich". I just want to order the book in English what to click?
  • DeNaamIsBas wrote:

Hi,
    I have the same problem. I live in The Netherlands thats next to germany but if i click the germany, australia & switzerland It links me to an page with the book but then its called "Dieses Buch liebt dich". I just want to order the book in English what to click?
    Go to Amazon.nl and search for "This Book Loves You". Amazon should offer the English version in each country.