Buying "This Book Loves You"

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Buying "This Book Loves You"

Hello bros,

I am new here and i'm not really sure if this is the right forum to post this or there's another sub-forum I should've used, if so, then sorry! But this is my first time here. I am a bro since forever and now i really need to get pewds' book, "This Book Loves You". The problem is that I don't see my country on his web-site where you should order it, there's only US, UK and a couple more countries, not including mine. I live in Macedonia, Europe. Can anyone tell me if I can buy this book and if yes, how?

Thanks a lot! :brofist:
  • Hi,
    I have the same problem. I live in The Netherlands thats next to germany but if i click the germany, australia & switzerland It links me to an page with the book but then its called "Dieses Buch liebt dich". I just want to order the book in English what to click?
  • DeNaamIsBas wrote:

Hi,
    I have the same problem. I live in The Netherlands thats next to germany but if i click the germany, australia & switzerland It links me to an page with the book but then its called "Dieses Buch liebt dich". I just want to order the book in English what to click?
    Go to Amazon.nl and search for "This Book Loves You". Amazon should offer the English version in each country.