PewDiePie: Legend Of The Brofist // DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I don't know why, but I was pretty sure Felix mentioned in some older videos that this game is going to be free for everyone?

Nonetheless it looks like an awesome game and I'm really happy that this happened!
      Thank you PewDiePie!
    • Got a problem with google play . I want buy this with my money on phone account (yes, i got enough), but they want me to give them my card number. I dont have such a thing. I want buy this, just i cant. Help?

Want add only 1 thing - In UK it cost only 5$, but in Poland it cost 25 Zloty's!
    • I have seen a lot of complaining about the fact that this costs money.
      That foolishness needs to stop.
      Regardless of the money someone makes, when they work hard on something then they have every right to charge for it.
      The game Studio, Felix, and anyone else involved should be compensated.
      I love the fact that the game is whole, without lots of DLC. I would hate to play it and find I had to BUY Mark or Marzia for 99 cents and spend real money on Power Ups or 'Turns' like in most games.
      If you're a fan, you should be supportive of all the work put into this.
      It is clearly a product of passion.

(This response is in relation to all the video comments on YouTube complaining about it not being free.)
      4270+ Subs and Counting - Let's Plays | ASMR | Vlogs
      I publish a video daily.
      Not going to give up.
      Not going to stop.
      1 Million Subs here I come!

My Channel