I have a concerning issue that I hope can be addressed

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I have a concerning issue that I hope can be addressed

Hello everyone, I've been a viewer and supporter of pewd's for a while now but I recently became a member of this site and forum. Especially after viewing he was going to be doing a shout out competition. I wanted to submit my channel and I knew I had 3 weeks but I did not have the opportunity to do so in the first 2 weeks because of personal issues. But knowing that the entry was going to last 3 weeks ( which would actually end this Thursday 9/24/2015 from the original video post date) I had ample time to enter. I tried to enter for the last 3 to 4 days already but I could not because of the forums and overall server maintenance and downtime. I even posted a tweet to pewdiepie but it is of course lost among a sea of people.

The forums finally are up today and I try to enter the shout out competition and I cant because now it is closed and I'm at a loss because of something that was out of my control. Please reply back if there is anything that can be done, if not then I guess its just my unfortunate loss to enter this time around. Thank you for the opportunity and stay awesome :)
    • The contest closed back on the 10th, so even if you tried the last 3 or 4 days, you would have been too late. Sorry love. :(
      The original post said you had 1 week to enter, not 3 weeks.
      4270+ Subs and Counting - Let's Plays | ASMR | Vlogs
      I publish a video daily.
      Not going to give up.
      Not going to stop.
      1 Million Subs here I come!

My Channel
    • Sorry dude, I think it might just be that you missed this one.
      There were so many entries and lots and lots of ppl like you who couldn't post for some reason, it would just be too difficult for Pewds to deal with all of them.
      Chin up though! There's always next time and lots of other Youtubers run similar competitions so I've heard.
      And why not take the time to make sure your channel is well and truly ready, brush up on some things etc...
      There's some great advice on Reddit threads like Let'sPlay and YoutuberCritique.
      Check them out! Lot's of helpful people and interesting articles to help push things along.
      Hope this helps and keep going! -Mattokamus
    • Pewds will probably do another shoutout contest sooner or later. If not, then it's a case of tough luck. The forums went crazy during that time with the amount of users posting their channels and the mods deleting entries in the wrong places.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.