SUGGESTION: CHARITY EVENT [READ FIRST PLEASE]

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• SUGGESTION: CHARITY EVENT [READ FIRST PLEASE]

At first!: Im not writing this for any attention whatsoever. I write this here because I have a dream of helping people in a bigger, not just 1 to 1. I want to help as many people as I can, so I thought about an Idea in here:

Let's start a charity event. I know we raised 1 million dollar for water, and it is just an IDEA for now! I thought about, that we could make an (maybe) Mortal Combat Tournament. Maybe between the Bro's, or even with many, MANY other big youtubers. As we play, every cent goes to a charity organisation of your choice. We could earn money by donations, YouTube Video's Money and so on.

Now why here? As an community of MANY bros, we could pull this off. We need to ask PewDiePie of course so he could lead it into an real thing, so if we get much attention on this idea we could help some people!

Now, what are your thoughts about that? ?(
    • SnoopDoge wrote:

At first!: Im not writing this for any attention whatsoever. I write this here because I have a dream of helping people in a bigger, not just 1 to 1. I want to help as many people as I can, so I thought about an Idea in here:

Let's start a charity event. I know we raised 1 million dollar for water, and it is just an IDEA for now! I thought about, that we could make an (maybe) Mortal Combat Tournament. Maybe between the Bro's, or even with many, MANY other big youtubers. As we play, every cent goes to a charity organisation of your choice. We could earn money by donations, YouTube Video's Money and so on.

Now why here? As an community of MANY bros, we could pull this off. We need to ask PewDiePie of course so he could lead it into an real thing, so if we get much attention on this idea we could help some people!

Now, what are your thoughts about that? ?(
      I really love the idea of doing things for charity. Why do we need bigger people to start something, when we the community can also do that. Maybe a large twitch 24 hour live stream? Or YouTube gaming livestream, in which the community plays and has fun, but also promote others to donate to the charities. I would really consider not doing a funding campaign seeing people might feel suspicious, unless ofcourse we can all get a charity on board with us, so we would have some official stuff.. I'm actually surprised that nobody has actually replied yet. Come on guys! Don't tell me, we only want to do charity things when bigger youtubers start them? We can do it too!
      Want to know more about me? Ask me! :D