DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey Felix, I hope all is well....I have been watching your vlog, as well as your other videos ANYWAY...what I really wanted to say is that here in the United States people are not as honest or nice as elsewhere, just want to make sure that regardless of what you are doing please be sure and protect your interest, meaning you and Marzia's so that you are not being screwed over, the doctors visit gave me a bad vibe . You are smart and I want to be sure that nobody takes advantage of your kindness, because for some reason her in the US it seems that anyone that is famous is a target from the media, so please make sure you are not going into this alone.....looking forward to more updates from both of you
    • I feel like whatever he has to do will involve physical activity or being outside. I have noticed redness and tiredness. But I could of course be absolutely and 100% totally off base. Eitherway, I love these vlogs he is doing. It's nice to see a very chill side of him, the man behind the Pewds. He is a really cool guy. Also keeps making me want pasta for some reason....
      4270+ Subs and Counting - Let's Plays | ASMR | Vlogs
      I publish a video daily.
      Not going to give up.
      Not going to stop.
      1 Million Subs here I come!

My Channel
    • MissFushi wrote:

I feel like whatever he has to do will involve physical activity or being outside. I have noticed redness and tiredness. But I could of course be absolutely and 100% totally off base. Eitherway, I love these vlogs he is doing. It's nice to see a very chill side of him, the man behind the Pewds. He is a really cool guy. Also keeps making me want pasta for some reason....
      Exactly what I was thinking as well. Lets hope its all well and that he keep up with the vlogging too, since everyone seems to enjoy them, including himself! Everybody WINS :)
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)