FAVORITE SHOUTOUT COMPETITION #3 ENTRIES

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• FAVORITE SHOUTOUT COMPETITION #3 ENTRIES

Post some of your favorite entries from the shoutout competition here.

##PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR OWN VIDEOS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!##
      ##Please only post YOUR FAVORITES. Do not spam 5+ videos##

##You have to post the direct link from the video page for each because the videos don't transfer over via copy and paste!##

Here are three of mine.

Name: Damian Parker
      Channel Name: HeyoDamo
      Youtube Video:

Description: I've been making frequent comedy based youtube videos for almost 3 years now. Topics from how to deal with hate, to how to carve a banana into a penis. I also make weekly recaps of my life as I tour the U.S. with the circus. I live on a train.

Name: Zubey Jones
      Channel name: ZubeySweets
      YouTube Video: Comedy Montage

Quick Description:
      Started making videos a little over a year ago. Video-game/Comedy mainly. I was 23 and had never even heard of the concept of being a "Youtuber". I Saw my sister watching someone and thought ''WOW what a SEXY idea!!". I have so much fun and act goofy by myself why not get others involved and have extra fun. Once I started I made a video nearly everyday for six months and put my Heart and Soul into Youtube but had to stop while starting a business and did not have any time to make videos. I finally have enough time to make videos again and will start doing 1 video a day again beginning the 9th maybe even 2 a day if I am man enough!

Name: Andrew Nastasa
      Channel name: AndrewHere
      YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

<--- edited 7 times cant get spoilers to work
      Quick Description: Romanian, trying to make most of my videos funny and enjoyable(funny moments creator preety unique i guess with my personality, accent and editing skills), my videos get 6-15 hours of editing , stronk russian accent, multi language swear, im doing youtube for like 3 years, only 6 months on this channel, i dont upload a lot mainly because of school and not many subs, also at least 2 days goes into making a video no less than 2 videos a week and other than that im doing my best to get good content, when i have a dream, i achive it

The post was edited 2 times, last by MLG Hogwash ().

• These three are pretty good actually. I have seen the first two from skimming through the pages actually. Looks like there is some pretty good entries. I'm glad I didn't enter though because there is NO WAY I would have won HAHA. I would have just clouded up the thread with "another post".

(Sorry for not posting any favorite videos)
    • I laughed so hard on the banana in the first video was the first video that got my attention haha and 2nd never seen ko's riding bike laughed so much ahah:D

Name: Damian Parker
      Channel Name: HeyoDamo
      Youtube Video:

Description: I've been making frequent comedy based youtube videos for almost 3 years now. Topics from how to deal with hate, to how to carve a banana into a penis. I also make weekly recaps of my life as I tour the U.S. with the circus. I live on a train.

Name: Zack Herman
      Channel name: Mahugama
      Youtube Video: "damn dont remeber wich page he was on"

Hello! My name is Zack, I'm almost 17 years old and I've been on YouTube for almost 3 years. In that time I have accumulated roughly 10,000 subscribers by making various comedy gaming videos with my friends on several games like Untill Dawn (recent), GTA5, Call of duty, Walking Dead, and Rocket League. I try I put plenty of effort into my videos, and I try to upload two or more times a week! Thanks for the opportunity I hope you enjoy!

Wut i cant add their videos? how do i do:P
      I LET MY SUBSCRIBERS CHOICE MY OUTFIT IN EACH GAMEPLAY

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ada Horror ().

• Yeah, there are a lot of awesome small YouTubers as well that applied as I was scrolling through the submissions I actually saw a few

small YouTubers that I know on there! Felix has a lot of watching to do! :P
      Do you guys now when he's going to announce the winners? I know he's away shooting a tv show for a month will it be after he get's back from that? Just curious.

Fingers are crossed for myself and a lot of other fellow YouTubers to get picked :P

• I haven't watched all of them, but over the first 50 pages, Gamernongamer is the one that stuck out to me.

gamernongamer wrote:

Name: David Kreinberg and Lynn Kreinberg
      Channel name: GamerNonGamer
      YouTube Video (That best describes your content):
      HIDE SPOILER

Quick Description: I play a wide variety of games with my inappropriate, non-gamer mother. Some of those games include ones you REALLY shouldn't be playing with your mother, such as Catherine and Bayonetta. We've been doing this for 10 months now, keeping a schedule of 2 videos a day since March. Hope you enjoy it, Pewds
      I think I'm a bit biased over this. My mom died recently after a long battle with Leukemia and I had a very similar "friend-like" relationship with her that these 2 have. Even though the video was funny, I also teared up a bit because it really made me remember my mom. It was such a poignant feeling that I can't say I've felt before, and while I can't say the intended entertainment was all there for me, it's definitely something I'm glad I experienced.

I've since watched nearly half the videos on the channel, and there are A LOT of videos on that channel. In these last 2 weeks, it's become one of my favorite channels on Youtube and I'm so glad it exists. Them playing Life Is Strange is super emotional for me since I think my mom would have mostly the same reactions.

Unfortunately, I doubt it'll get a mention in the contest since production values aren't amazing nor is the audio. There's also A LOT of stiff competition. Keeping my fingers crossed, though. These people deserve way more fans than what they have.
    • Hey , Bros.
      I`d really like to suggest you my Bro Raimo , hes an Estonian youtuber who is really funny guy and OFTEN does in English videos !
      He has content like : Cooking shows, Comedy, Montages and much more !
      Really entertaining to watch and he puts lots of effort in to he`s videos.
      I can see that he likes to do it and so do lots of he`s viewers !

Brofist to you guys and see it yourself !

Link to he`s CHANNEL