Deus Ex Machina

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Deus Ex Machina

Hello all! I am TheBiologicalMachine. And here's a bit about myself
      I'm a more laid back Gamer, And in youtube, it takes a Special oddness to bring out my hyper side. I Want to Make it in the Youtube Scene to give back to all the guys who have given to me, To help Hundreds, Thousands, Or , Here's hoping, Millions to smile every day.

I call my Subscribers Mechanics, Due to the fact that It fits my " Machine" theme and that , Quite simply, I don't Function without their support . The Machine doesn't run without Mechanics.

A quick ask If you care enough to Check my channel out is, Hold the hate to a minimum if you don't like it. Bite your tongue if you have to. My channel is Microscopic, and so much as 1% of an angry bro army could easily Rip my hopes to shreds.

Either way, Thank you for taking the time to read this, And I hope to see some of you as Mechanics later.
    • Hello there BiologicalMachine dude :p
      Welcome to the broarmy forums ^^
      Happy for you dude, living your dreams :D
      Keep it up, you're gonna go to places :)
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."

• It's a Little Tough Actually. So far nobody's Shared my videos. That's why I came here. I was hoping that, In a community Literally the size of china, Someone would notice.

Not quite to living my Dreams yet either :P I have two of the Three parts of my Dream :)

Thanks for the Welcome :) You guys are a lot nicer than I expected.

Also, Paulinha, It's Latin for " God is in the Machine " Often used to Describe Games that Give the player a victory, or in many cases, A technical error saving someone in a movie .