Saving characters in until dawn

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Saving characters in until dawn

So yeah after watching pewds final episode of until dawn I decided to tell how to save them , so
      *to save matt, dont attack the deers' group in episode 5 (I think) and disagree with Em about going to the tower so when u find the glare gun Matt won't use in vain it but will save himself with it, also u must jump in the platform and don't try to save Em, and get all the quick time event correct
      *to save chris , dont shoot ash in the chainsaw event , even if pewds made it back then she won't let him in because she decided to betray him, and also make sure to ALWAYS hit the wendigo after the stranger's death
      *to save jess u must hide in the mines , whatever happens dont try to run; and u need to take the quickest and riskiest path as mike while chasing the wendigo that kidnapped her that will prevent it from killing her , doing a mistake or two in the quick time events as mike won't prevent you from getting her dead (I think) but making too much or taking a long path will get her killed.
      *to save sam u must try to run when the wendigo attacked the house in the last episode , just stay still and hide
      *to save mike u must save him from the wendigo with ash in the last episode
      *to save ash, dont investigate jess voice but rejoin the group
      *to save em get all the quick time events correct in the mine while being chased by the wendigo and don't let mike shoot her when he suspects for her changing into a wendigo
      *to save josh ; you have find the the twins' clues (pewds did it) and the hannah the wendigo won't kill him in the lake , but he will still turn into one in the end
      That's pretty much it, this is all I know I don't think that there's more in it hope I helped you
      BROFIST :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by zied ().