POLL - What kind of YouTuber are you?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• POLL - What kind of YouTuber are you?

Just a simple question that I have been wondering recently and was curious what people would ‘label’ themselves as. :)

1.) Someone who doesn’t care about how many subs/views etc. they get – they just enjoy video editing and the fun behind it. More as a hobby for personal entertainment.
      2.) Someone who solely does it for subs/views – possibly even money/fame.
      3.) Someone who uploads content for the entertainment of others / themselves – you like to get subs/views etc. but it isn’t your priority.
      4.) You just watch. Who are your favourites?
      5.) A different option (Tell us what below!)

My YouTube user name is DoStuffJosh, I upload content because I personally find it fun, I love video editing and would love a career in it in the future. This is a way for me to practice. I like to gain views and an audience as it shows people care but I don’t do YouTube solely for the purpose of getting ‘famous’.

Considering – I would probably put myself in option 3.
      What about everyone else? Satisfy my curious little brain haha.

Ohh P.S. Have a cheeky little look at my channel. Also, share yours! I would love to see them!
      -Josh :P
    • I am 5.) the kind that says they are going to start doing youtube and never actually do it...

mostly cause this world is being an asshole to me and i always have a problem with starting...
      ME: "TIME TO START MAKING STUFF...just waiting for that new mic"
      SELLER:"OH yah ,we ain't gonna get those in like a month ._."
      ME:"WELL ! FUK THE GOOD MIC! IM GONNA USE THE SHITTY ONE!"
      MOM:"Oh ya ,you are going to a vacation in greece"
      ME:"well...youtube can wait, cause greece...them gyros bruh"
      ME:"Well im back, time too~"
      MOM:"You start school....next week."
      ME:"... well ._. ~~ FUUUUUUUUUU"