BROFIST sound anywhere?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• BROFIST sound anywhere?

Hey bros, I was looking for a video where pewdiepie yells "BROFIST!" with no music or anything behind it for a soundboard I'm making.
      I've looked through his videos but can't find anything like it. Could someone please link a video where he yells brofist?
      Thanks, and sorry if this isn't the right spot to post it (I'm a new bro XD)
    • When I wanted to take sound from a part of a video, I downloaded the video using Convertisseur YouTube vers mp3, opened the file in Audacity, looked for the sound I wanted, and deleted everything else. You'd have to do the same but find a video where he says what you want.
      Work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
      Make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
      Do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
      Raise your ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ dongers
    • Hmm... I may be not of help but at least hear me out. Watching Pewdiepie's videos for years now and making a video about Pewdiepie myself, I came up with these conclusions:
      1) Yes he does scream and yell but only because of jumpscares. I haven't heard him scream out "Brofist!", nor he does yell when he says "Here's comes the brofist." at the end of most videos.
      2) 95% of the brofist outro he says "Mwahaaaaa!, 2% he says "Stay awesome bros", 1% he doesn't say anything, 1% random noises and 1% he says but not yells "Brofist", ex. .
      3) In his old videos most gameplays are cutted out and he didn't have an "official" outro but on early FridaysWithPewdiepie it was of him mostly saying "Bye!". Only after exactly a year after the brofist became his thing:
      4) Sadly imo all of them, including the 1% of him just saying Brofist, have background music EXCEPT on rare occasions he forgot to do an outro, ex:

(but still here he just mentions the brofist not yell it.)

Hope you can find what you're looking :thumbup: :brofist: