Life is strange Episode 4.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Life is strange Episode 4.

so we all been waiting for this game its been out for 14 hours and its f*cking amazing (excuse my language) :D i played it but trust me.. my reaction at the end of the game is going to be the same as pewds(basically curios , sad , emotional , confused) . tbh

i will spoil the game little but so if u dont want to read just don't open the spoilers :brofist:

Display Spoiler
      Mr. jeffresson is behind all this mystery , mr. jeffresson owns a lab where he rape/kill girls (he's the one who killed racheal , not nathan) when both of chloe and the othr brown haired girl find out about the lab they thought it belongs to nathan.. they will go back to the yard where chloe was learning how to shoot the gun. and basically they will find Racheal dead in there. Long story short... chloe and the other brown haired girl. are going to a party in the school at night because the world is ending. then the brown haired girl and victoria become friends at the party ... then Chloe and the other brown haired girl went back to the yard .. and mr. jeffresson IS GOING to kill chloe and poison the brown haired girl.. (Pls if u be kind to remind me what was her name again? thanks)