OFF GAME SUGGESTION

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• OFF GAME SUGGESTION

1. Hello, I would like to suggest a game called Off.
      1. OFF is a 2008 free indie RPG created by Mortis Ghost and the 'Unproductive Fun Time' team using RPGmaker 2003. Originally released in French, his native tongue, it was soon released in English (download links below) thanks to a translation team led by Reconstructed Dragon. Unique due to its sharp limited colour palette, its odd monochrome characters, and its twisting non-sequitur storyline, OFF has garnered a large cult following, even spawning multiple fangames, colloquially known as spinOFFs.
      THE PLOT- In OFF, the player controls a character called “The Batter”. He states his ultimate sacred mission is to "Purify" the world. The game is set in a strange universe, starting off in Zone 0, a tutorial level of sorts, then winding through three more zones and finally "The Room". Along the way, the player encounters numerous bizarre beings, a manifold of unsettling creatures, and lots of puzzles that need to be solved in order to progress.

I didn't put anything after zone 0 as to avoid spoilers.

3. The game is also free to play, you can download it here-
      OFF by Mortis Ghost « Fan Games and Programs « Forum « Starmen.Net

Thanks for listening to this suggestion and I hope you like the game.