Story-based Games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Story-based Games

So, for a while now, some people have been talking about how Pewds never plays story-based games that much anymore, and how he just plays quirky games all the time. While he has been playing Catherine, I can understand that he's got a lot to do and he's got a lot on his mind. He's working on a game, he's sponsoring Disney Infinity, reading a bunch of a comments a day, trying to balance THREE story-based games (Catherine, Corpse Party, and Life is Strange. And Corpse Party is hard enough) and he's also has relationships in real life and on the internet to balance out (for lack of a better word). He has his book coming up and all that jazz, and he has to edit SO MUCH on his videos, even when he's not zoomin' in on things and addin' music. I have to thank him for being a pretty hard-working guy, and I appreciate it and all.

I just hope it's not too much on his shoulders and he doesn't get too stressed out.

Anyhow, thank you Pewds, for all that you do!! :brofist: <3 :thumbup:
    • Mercenarian wrote:

How is he balancing three story based games? Life is strange isn't even released yet, so he's not playing that right now, and he hasn't done a corpse party episode in 5 months.. It's just Catherine right now.
      My mistake, I thought Life is Strange was already out.