Samus Vs Master Chief

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I actually made work of this and compared them to the most.

Samus is an ex-soldier, turned into a bounty hunter. Her main objectives are to kill a target while fighting off Space Pirates, the antagonists with their leader Ridley, along with Metroids, energy sucking parasites.
      Her main weaponry consists of power armor, with energy based weapons as attachments and missiles. Without she's still an ex-soldier kicking ass to all who oppose her (super smash bros, anyone?) Her main weapons are as zero suit a pistol and a whip, so prepare to get your butt kicked.

Master Chief, as most people refer him to, is a secret superweapon, and spent his entire life training to actually be a weapon. His main objective is to follow the orders of the UNSC, the military organization that created him. His enemies are the Covenant, an organization of aliens that work with each other against his party. Intergalactic, of course.
      His main weaponry is his armor, together with all the guns he can get his hands on. Will it be a rocket launcher or a pistol, be sure to get pain. A lot. Even without his guns he's still a superweapon in combat. He is rarely seen without his armor, even outside battle. But if he was without, he'd be a supersoldier, enhanced not only physically using augmentation, but also mentally due to strict procedures and heavy training. So even without his armor, he can kick your butt to the moon. Oh, and his character is based off Clint Eastwood in his several movies. Silent, but never misses a shot.

Overall, I think Master Chief would win because of his enhanced physical form, together that he is designed to be a weapon, while Samus is a soldier/bounty hunter. It'd deem to be extremely hard for her to get rid of someone who is a weapon embodiment as well as a hero, saving planets for breakfast, while Master Chief kills soldiers and bounty hunters daily. Some even with his bare fists.

TL;DR: Master Chief beats the shit out of Samus.

Power armor is for pussies. -Duke Nukem
    • I don´t know if you know it but Samus is also a genetically modified super human, who has Chozo DNA that seems pointless but at least she isn´t your average bounty hunter/ex soldier from space her weapons are for the most part energy based but they aren´t a pea shooter (If we are making them fight with all the upgrades/weaponry) if we are talking armor resistance the adaptability gives it entirely for Samus, I mean the frigging armor absorbed one of the most corrupting matter of all and gave itself an upgrade (but the fight won´t use that upgrade because the metroid prime absorbed it to sustain it´s life after samus kicked her butt her) and In the weapon aspect I can´t give it to anyone because i just don´t know how powerful exactly any of their weapons are (I know about Samus more so I will just list her weapons so sorry for that please make a list of master chiefs weaponry) she has had a large variety of weaponry but she mostly uses the energy beam it isn´t strong at all like it´s the only one that is kind of a pea shooter with homing properties so that is kind of neat but still it´s her most weak weapon another + that that pea shooter has is that it can frigging shoot ghosts but master chief isn´t a ghost so..pointless info also the special shot of this weapon just shoots 5 misiles and a charged shot so that is neat, the second beam is the wave beam it is slightly stronger than a normal power beam it has more spread and it can trespass objects but no ghost killing abilities sadly but it has to be said that is special shot functions like a ghost buster stream , the next beam should be the classic bane of Metroids the freeze beam like it´s name implies it´s kind of cold one shot you are frozen (it freezes everything around you so the only way to make the freezing go away are extreme heat signatures or just braking the ice which would take like 1 or 2 seconds for super human strengthened monsters) a second charged shot when you are frozen would be shattering of the frozen parts the special shot is just the same beam but with a ridiculous spread , now the last and probably the strongest of them all (in my opinion) the plasma beam a beam made for heavy duty mining work then Samus stole it and added it to her arm because why not? what else would you do with that? a shot from this beam to any enemy is instant incineration for them for everything else a 1 or 2 charged shots will do it for them (also incineration but this time is not that instant) the special shot isn´t worth it though because it just makes the plasma shoot out as fire and that is pointless (but if we are dealing with space wasps in that case burn the damn bastards) now she also has power bombs which is like a really small nuke and missiles which are homing so there is that there are also visors but the most worth mentioning is the heat vision one...................................I am not saying that Samus will win but I am certainly sure that she would make anyone fighting against her have the worst time of their life even if they win
      <3 Life Loves you <3