Meanwhile in "united state of sarkhan" [no i did not type it wrong] episode 3 : Well... they hit NASA

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Meanwhile in "united state of sarkhan" [no i did not type it wrong] episode 3 : Well... they hit NASA

well if you are watching nasa on youtube right now you will get what i'm talking about.
      if you don't :
      Well Today NASA channel had blacklisted all ips from Thailand from watching their video
      [this : ]

Guess why....

If you are confused what's going on, here's the recap.

NASA was making video of live programming and suddenly there're a lot of comments from thailand youtube user that was all about profanities/trolling/unrelated and even typing in their native language which quickly went out of control and NASA channel took a critical measure of banning all the incomming ips from thailand (as i hearded) but those user still come back [probably with help of VPN] and turn comment section into... well, i can't even describe how mess up it was.

and if i had to remind all the things caused by thailand "keyboard warrior" are not the first time. and they making every (actually) good thailand internet user look like bad guys...

#unitedstateofsarkhan #Thailandkeyboardwarrior