Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition

• Basic infos:
      Devil May Cry 4 is an action-adventure hack and slash. The game is the fourth installment to the Devil May Cry series. The game story is set between the original Devil May Cry (1) and Devil May Cry 2.
      During the game, the player controls both Nero and Dante as they fight enemies in close combat using firearms, swords, and other weapons.
      The game was re-released in June 2015 as Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, which adds both English and Japanese voice tracks and 3 bonus playable characters: Vergil, returning from Devil May Cry 3, Trish, and Lady, each with new opening and ending movies. It will also include the Legendary Dark Knight mode, which increases the number of enemies for each battle (by insane amounts).

*Roughly quoted from Wikipedia*

• Gameplay footage:

• Where to buy it:
      Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition ($24.99 USD on Steam)

• Additional:
      I would suggest a gamepad with PC. (I like keyboard, but a lot of people like the controller)
      The game consist of true gameplay, which means skill is required... do not go too hard on yourself, we all have to learn. just enjoy the epicness!
      If you want gameplay tip, the game allows you to avoid 100% damage, all you need to do is find the right place and timing for acting, using jump will also aid in dodging for beginners. Look at your enemies, the ones behind/around you, pay attention to them... the one in front is usually paralyzed by taking hits.

I'd like to also suggest playing Devil May cry 3: Special Edition (another similar game) as well, using the amazing mod: Style Switcher. (adds style switching on fly like in dmc4, and screen scaling (it's old, so 16:9/10 don't quite work without this simple mod), ui relocating, graphic enhancements, etc... even cheats are available there! but idk.. well it would make funny video xD)

Lastly I would really appreciate if you shared this with Jack(suptikooy!), I would really love to see his gameplay as well! He'll go mad crazy in love with this.

Thanks for reading, I hope you'll like it and share some of it with us!
      Either case you rock! so much to thank you for, you don't know bro! :brofist:

The post was edited 3 times, last by UserDude ().