Eden*

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Eden*
      "A tale of the planet's final love story told using the full force of minori's critically acclaimed illustrative style, engaging musical compositions, and the highly talented staff that has led fans coming back for more every single time!"

Gameplay footage:

Where to buy it :
      store.steampowered.com/app/315810/
    • I've heard of this a lot, but never actually got myself to read it. I can't see why you'd want pdp to play it, though. Remember that not everything you liked he will like, and it may or may not make a good video, and probably not. In this case, not. Pdp is seriously shitty at reading visual novels.
      Work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
      Make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
      Do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
      Raise your ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ dongers
    • Zarah wrote:

I've heard of this a lot, but never actually got myself to read it. I can't see why you'd want pdp to play it, though. Remember that not everything you liked he will like, and it may or may not make a good video, and probably not. In this case, not. Pdp is seriously shitty at reading visual novels.
      atleast i tried :<
      "Remember that not everything you liked he will like"
      i know, but i want to see how will pdp react to this game :/

hope that he will come up "something" for this game to make it a good video. well you're right it probably not. well lets see what happens if he pick a game like this :D