Duck Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I've been playing this one a lot recently and thought it might be a good suggestion for Pewds. In particular the multiplayer mode, as the singleplayer seems a little lackluster to me. Duck theme + Pewds getting competitive and ragging on other players = profit?? I can definitely see it happening!

Anyway, the game's a platformer where you control a duck. There's some challenges and things you can do, but multiplayer is where it's at I think. In multiplayer you get thrown into an arena with 3 other players and you have about 0.04 seconds to grab the nearest weapon and start shooting everyone else. Just about every map is unique in some way and presents its own challenges and "strategies". "Strategies" because the gameplay is so fast-paced you have to think on the fly. If Pewds plays this I would definitely recommend he bring along jacksepticeye, Ken & someone else cause it's a lot of fun to play with friends.

Video (multiplayer gameplay starts around 5:16):

Steam link (currently on sale, to boot!): store.steampowered.com/app/312530/
      What's my secret ingredient? Duck tape of course!