ForeverAlone?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• ForeverAlone?

Sorry, I need a place to vent. So brace yourselves for a depressing topic x.x. So, I recently got dumped by the first real girlfriend I've ever had, who... was one of my best and only friends for most of my life. I'm very introverted like that. But since she dumped me she doesn't even want to be friends. I could understand not dating anymore, even though we'd dated for over a year, but losing my best friend like that, and my only friend, was literally like cutting out a part of myself. The person who kept me sane when noone else would, the person who kept me company, the person who helped me through what I thought would be the hardest times of my life. We had everything in common and now I've lost her.. I would have done anything for her, I still would, but all I can do is let go. Everyone tells me to move on, to forget about it. But I feel empty. Everything I ever enjoyed, she helped me enjoy them. We lived for eachother, we played games together, we talked constantly. I just can't find joy in life, because even gaming reminds me of her now. I'm completely alone, and moving on isn't an option. I'm too antisocial to go out and meet new people, and when I DO meet someone I just... don't click with them. Like, at all. Even trying to talk to her now, she gets mad at me and tells me we can't be friends anymore, yells at me...
      On top of this, I don't really consider myself attractive, even if I were outgoing. I've had two girlfriends in life, but only this one was serious. I have faded acne scarring on my face and major scars on my body from a skin condition I used to suffer from. Even if I were able to find people to talk to, I don't believe I'll ever be able to find someone else to love. I know people go their whole lives without finding someone to love, and I'm so worried about ending up like that because I'm already so alone as is. I just need people to talk to... other opinions, people who might have advice..

The post was edited 1 time, last by knightD ().

• Well man, it happened, it happens and will happen, it's part of life itself. I don't need to tell you to move, you need to tell yourself that. Until then, you embrace yourself in order to take that step forward. Don't worry, all is not lost and as long as you live, you have all the chances in the world. Take this time to learn more about yourself and grow with it. As for people, they are unpredictable, you can never truly understand one, you can't understand yourself too in fact. They'll surprise you no more than you surprise yourself. What's my point? My point is, right now, you need to forgive yourself, love yourself first, once you get there, you may find some love to give to someone else. Until then, as long as you feel guilty, or bad, or anything negative about yourself, you can't move on straight and will stumble easier than at 100%. You are in a relationship too with yourself sorta speak... you lived your entire life with yourself, sooo if yourself is with you all these years... more than any girlfriend or whatever you are with. It definitely is deserving of some love :) Don't worry, this relationship thing that's happened to you will pass... the "You" will continue on :D

Well I can't really say much more that hasn't already been said. Good luck okay? :D
      Not much I can do for you if I can't be who I am. <3

• Aw :( Maybe you should try to think more positively although I know it's hard, but if you do try to meet new people and maybe socialize a little bit more; I'm sure you'll eventually move on by yourself! >< You won't even notice it! But I'm also pretty sure its VERY hard for you to do that. Nothing goes easy in life man, we all go through shit in our lives... Just try to think positive ^^ Good luck! WOO
    • Nothing stays constant in one's life. Every single thing changes with time. No matter how much you love it. A living thing is born to live and die at end. Things happens. Infact, Sh*t happens. So I suggest you to just move on. Even though its hard. Very hard. but you have to. Its life, you have to struggle through many hurdles.
      Stay cool man. I'm sure one day you will find her. ;)

(ik i suk at love advises cuz im forever alone ;w;)
      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!
    • I'm really sorry to hear about that :/ .I know how you feel,I've recently had my heart broken as well by someone I used to love more than anything in this world.I don't think you can really ever move on,you just get used to them not being in your life anymore and you get to the point where those feelings don't get to you anymore.But,that girl shouldn't prevent you from living your life to the fullest.Life is full of disappointments,but offers many opportunities for greater things.You will one day find someone who will make life so much better :) .I remember a quote I used to tell myself all the time is,"Where there's a rainstorm,there's always a rainbow." and it helped me out a lot.Also,never EVER for one second say you're unattractive because that is not true.We are all genuinely beautiful and unique and special and you need to tell yourself how perfect you are because it's true.You were made the way you were made for a reason,sweetie.Own it ;) .