Survey about Procrastination

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Survey about Procrastination

Have you procrastinated before? Did it made a positive/negative effect in your life? 4
        Yes, but it didn't made a positive/negative effect in my life. (2) 50%
        Yes, it made a negative effect in my life (2) 50%
        Yes, it made a positive effect in my life (0) 0%
        I never procrastinated before. (0) 0%
      Hi guys! I just want to conduct a survey on how many people have procrastinated before. I believe most of you guys do but I also wanna know if it made a positive/negative impact/effect in your life or no impact at all.

If you took the survey and answered one of the first two 'yes', can you please tell me at least 3 positive/negative effects of procrastinating that you have experienced in the past. You can also share your stories of the times when you procrastinated and the effects of it.

I am a procrastinator myself. I procrastinated too much that it became one of the reasons why my attitude and personality changed. Plus, it became a 'habit' in a way. It might sound ridiculous to you, but yes that happened to me. Procrastination made negative effects in my life. My image and attitude was ruined, I lack of discipline/self-discipline, and it caused unhappiness and guilt in my life. So, yeah.

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you take this survey seriously.

Have a good day everyone! :)
      ~Dash :)