I´m going to this years E3 and making videos of it!!!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I´m going to this years E3 and making videos of it!!!

Hello my friends!
      It´s me Tanel and well.. today it´s pretty official that I am going to take part of this years E3 :D and whats better is that I also have a friend with me who can help me film what I do there! (have a decent camera and will be buying a small mic to attatch to my shirt)
      Im going to try to cover all I can, show you guys how the event looks like from inside, how the vibe and the life is inside there. Trying to get some interviews and do somesort of gameplay videos if possibru. Would love to have some comments, feedback from you guys to know what should I film there and what not.. it´s a crazy year for me. I now do videos in english and its been pretty fun, I feared nobody will understand my bad english but seems that it´s quite okeish?
      Anyway yeah, please leave me some feedback and what you want me to film there :)
      I will tell you a sekkret. I make Youtube videos! :o Just take a peek: youtube.com/TheTanelChannel